Chairman of the Management Board , JSC Gazprom Neft,
Chief Executive Officer
- Alexander Dyukov was born on 13 December 1967 in Leningrad.
- After leaving school in 1985 he entered the Lenin’s Shipbuilding Institute.
- Subsequently, from 1996 to 1998, Mr. Dyukov took up the post of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer of CJSC St-Petersburg Oil Terminal.
- In 1998 he was Economics director and during 1999 acted as Chief Executive Officer of JSC St-Petersburg SeaPort.
- In 2000 he resumed his duties in CJSC St-Petersburg Oil Terminal as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- In 2001 he took an IMISP MBA degree.
- From February 2003 to November 2006 Mr. Dyukov held the post of President of SIBUR.
- Since November 2006 he has been Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC SIBUR Holding. From 2011 – Deputy Chairman of Board of Directors of JSC SIBUR Holding.
- On 23 November 2006 he was appointed Acting President of JSC Gazprom Neft, and on 30 December 2006 he was elected as President of JSC Gazprom Neft.
- Since January 2008 Mr. Dyukov holds the position of Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer of JSC Gazprom Neft.