- Born on 13 December 1967 in Leningrad.
- Upon graduating from high school in 1985, was enrolled at the Lenin’s Shipbuilding Institute.
- 1996 — 1998 consecutively held positions of Financial Director and Director General at St Petersburg Oil Terminal.
- 1998 — 1999 Director for Economics and Acting Director General, the St Petersburg Sea Port.
- 2000 — 2003 Chairman of the Board of Directors, St Petersburg Oil Terminal.
- In 2001, received an MBA degree from IMISP.
- 2003 — 2006 President, SIBUR.
- 2006 — 2011 Chairman of the Board of Directors, SIBUR Holding.
- From 2011 Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, SIBUR Holding.
- November 2006 Acting President, Gazprom Neft.
- 2006 — 2008 President, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- From 2008 Chairman of the Management Board, CEO, Gazprom Neft PJSC.