Annual general meeting of JSC «Gazprom Neft» will take place on June 20
Board of Directors of JSC «Gazprom Neft» at meeting on May 13 decided to hold Annual general meeting on June 20.
List of persons for taking part in meeting will be formed May 15
In the agenda of Annual general meeting are the following isues:
- Approval of Annual report 2007.
- Approval of Annual accounting reporting 2007.
- Introduction of changes in Articles of Agreement.
- Distribution of profits for 2007
- Election of board of directors.
- Election of checkup committee.
- Approval of auditor.
- Approval of transactions in which there is interest.
- Payment of remuneration to members of Board of directors.
Size of a dividend recommended for payment to shareholders for 2007 is 5,4 Rubles for one ordinary share.
Shareholders will receive the following list of candidates to the Board of Directors of JSC «Gazprom Neft» for voting:
- Chairman of the Board of JSC «Gazprom» Aleksey Miller;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board, Director of Financial-economic department of JSC «Gazprom» Andrej Kryglov;
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC «Gazprom» Valery Golybev;
- Member of Board, Director of Department for Marketing, gas and liquid hydrocarbon processing of JSC «Gazprom» Kirill Seleznev;
- Member of Board, Director of Legal department of JSC «Gazprom» Konstantin Chyjchenko;
- Member of Board, Director of Department for gas, gas condensate, oil extraction of JSC «Gazprom» Vasily Podyk;
- Member of Board, Director of Department for management of property and corporate relations of JSC «Gazprom» Olga Pavlova;
- Deputy Director of Legal department of JSC «Gazprom» Nicolay Dybik;
- First deputy of Director of Department for Marketing, gas and liquid hydrocarbon processing of JSC «Gazprom» Alexander Mixeev;
- President of JSC «Gazprom Neft» Alexander Dykov;
- Manager of Project for development of Russian direction, manager of project «South flow» Eni S.p.A. Moscow, Senior Vice-President for supply and development of portfolio investment Eni S.p.A. Milan Marco Alvera;
- Senior Director for development Eni S.p.A Stefano Kao.
Chairman of Board of Directors of JSC «Gazprom Neft» Alexey Miller marked that "in 2007 reproduction of reserve of «Gazprom Neft» totaled around 400%". Growth of extraction volume and significant growth of reserves is planned yearly. According to the updated company strategy by 2020 «Gazprom Neft» will extract yearly about 100 million tons.
Realties of modern world energy markets are so that demand and oil prices will only increase yearly. In such conditions realization of ambitious strategic plans will enable «Gazprom Neft» to occupy an important place among biggest international oil companies", stated Alexej Miller.