Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Born on 31 June 1962 in Leningrad.
- Education: Graduated from the N.A. Voznesensky Leningrad Financial-Economic Institute in 1984. Candidate of economics.
- Following graduation worked as an engineer-economist at the General planning division of the Leningrad Civil Construction Research and Design Institute (LenNIIproekt under the Executive Committee of the Leningrad City Council).
- 1990 Junior researcher, Leningrad Finance and Economics Institute; Section Head, Economic Reform Committee of the Executive Committee of the Leningrad City Council.
- 1991 — 1996 Head of the Markets Monitoring Division, Foreign Economic Relations Directorate, External Relations Committee of St Petersburg Mayor’s Office; Head of the Foreign Economic Relations Directorate; Deputy Chairman of the External Relations Committee.
- 1996 — 1999 Director for Development and Investments, Sea Port of St Petersburg.
- 2000 Director General of Baltiyskaya Truboprovodnaya Sistema (Baltic Pipeline System).
- 2000 — 2001 Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation.
- From 2001 Chairman of the Management Committee, Gazprom PJSC.
- From 2002 Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Gazprom PJSC.
- Holding in Gazprom PJSC: none.