- Born in 1960. Education: 1987 — Zhdanov Leningrad State University, faculty of law.
- From 1987 to 1995 changed a number of posts in the North-West Transport Prosecutor’s Office.
- In 1995, he changed over to the position of Vasileostrovskiy District Prosecutor of St. Petersburg Prosecutor’s Office, after which he was appointed Head of Supervision over Procedural Activities of the Internal Affairs and Judicial Bodies Department of St. Petersburg Prosecutor’s Office.
- In 2004, Vladimir Alisov took charge first of the Legal Division and later of the Legal Department in Gazpromregiongas. In 2007, Mr. Alisov joined Gazprom JSC as a Deputy Head of the Legal Department, and in 2008 he was promoted to the position of the First Deputy Head of the Legal Department in Gazprom JSC (from July 17th 2015 - Gazprom PJSC).
- Member of the Russian Lawyers’ Association, member of the Expert Council for Corporate Governance of Federal Financial Markets Service of the Russian Federation.