Alexander DyukovChairman of the Management Board, CEO, Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Born on 13 December 1967 in Leningrad (St Petersburg).
- Upon graduating from high school in 1985, was enrolled at the Lenin’s Shipbuilding Institute.
- 1996 — 1998: held consecutive positions of Financial Director and Director General at St Petersburg Oil Terminal.
- 1998: Director for Economics and, during 1999, Acting Director General, the St Petersburg Sea Port.
- 2000: Chairman of the Board of Directors of CJSC St Petersburg Oil Terminal. 2001: received the IMISP MBA degree.
- 2003 — 2006: President of SIBUR; since November 20016: Chairman of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding PJSC; since 2011: Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding CJSC.
- since 2006: President, JSC Gazprom Neft; since January 2008: Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer, Gazprom Neft PJSC.
- In 2019 elected president of the Football Union of Russia (FUR).