- Born on 7 July 1968 in Grozny.
- Graduated from Grozny Petroleum Institute, majoring in Machinery and Equipment at Oil and Gas Production Facilities, and received an additional degree in Oil and Gas Enterprise Management from the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas. PhD in Economics.
- 1994 – 2001: the Stavropolskoye Gas Production Directorate of Kavkaztransgaz.
- 2001 – 2007: Chief Engineer of the Privolnenskoye Gas Pipeline Operation Center at Kavkaztransgaz.
- 2007 – 2008: Head of the Production Division for Operation of Booster Compressor Stations and Gas Refrigeration Stations at Gazprom Dobycha Nadym.
- 2008: Chief Engineer and First Deputy Director General at Gazprom Dobycha Nadym.
- 2008 – 2019: Director General of Gazprom Dobycha Nadym.
- since April 2019: member of the Management Committee, Head of Department 307, Gazprom PJSC.
- Holding in Gazprom Neft PJSC: none.