- Born on 23 April 1974 in Leningrad.
- Education: In 1997, graduated from the D.F. Ustinov Baltic State Technical University; in 2002, graduated from the St Petersburg State University. PhD in Economics.
- 1997 — 1998: manager at Baltic Financial Company.
- 1998 — 1999: Technical Analyst in Cash Instruments; Specialist, Lead Specialist in Securities of the Stock Exchange Transactions Unit at the Investment and Financial Group ‘Management, Investment, Development’.
- 1999 — 2000: Chief Expert of the Investment Activities Coordination Group, St Petersburg Sea Port.
- 2000 — 2001: Head of Tax Group at the Baltic Pipeline System (BPS); subsequently, at the BPS branch — Upper Volga Oil Trunklines;
- 2001 — 2002: Deputy Head of the Management Committee Administration; Assistant to the Chairman of the Management Committee, Gazprom PJSC;
- 2002 — 2019: Member of the Management Committee, Head of Marketing and Gas and Liquids Processing, Gazprom PJSC;
- 2003 — 2019: Director General, Gazprom Mezhregiongaz.
- since 2019: Director General , member of the Board of Directors, RusKhimAlyans.
- Holding in Gazprom Neft PJSC: none.