Elena IlyukhinaDeputy CEO for Legal and Corporate Matters
- Born on 5 February 1969.
- In 1993, graduated from the Ulyanov (Lenin) St Petersburg State Electrotechnical University with a major in electronic devices; in 1999, graduated from the St Petersburg State University majoring in jurisprudence.
- In 2001, obtained a degree of the Candidate of Economics.
- 1993 — 1996 Executive Director, AOZT OSTO.
- 1996 — 1999 Director General, Onega Plus.
- 1999 — 2001 worked for banking organisations SbS-Agro and North-Western O.V.K. holding various positions from an in-house lawyer to the head of the legal department.
- 2001 — 2007 Deputy Director General, FGUP Rublevo-Uspensky LOK (therapeutic complex) of the Administration of the President of Russian Federation.
- 2007 — 2008 Executive Director, North-Western Investment Company.
- From 2008 Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Legal and Corporate Affairs, Gazprom Neft PJSC.
- Oversees legal and corporate governance support in Company’s operations.