Vadim YakovlevDeputy Chairman of the Management Board,
Deputy CEO for Upstream
- Born on 30 September 1970.
- In 1993, graduated from the Moscow Physics and Engineering Institute with a degree in applied nuclear physics, and in 1995 — the Higher Finance School of the International University in Moscow.
- 1995 — 2000 worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- 1999 received certification from the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- 2001 — 2002 Deputy Head of the Finance and Economics Department, YUKOS EP (exploration and production).
- 2003 — 2004 CFO, Yuganskneftegaz (Yukos subsidiary).
- 2005 — 2006 Deputy Director General for Economics and Finance, SIBUR Russian Tyres.
- 2007 — 2010 Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- from 2007 Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Gazprom PJSC.
- In 2009, received a diploma from the Institute of Directors (IoD), UK.
- 2010 — 2011 First Deputy CEO, CFO, Gazprom Neft PJSC.
- from 2011 – head of Gazprom Neft’s Upstream Division.