Alexei YankevichDeputy CEO for Economics and Finance
- Born on 19 December 1973.
- 1997: graduated from the St Petersburg State Electrical Engineering University (LETI), majoring in optical and electronic instruments and systems. In 1998, graduated from the LETI-Lovanium International School of Management, St Petersburg.
- 1998 — 2001: worked at CARANA consulting company.
- 2001 — 2005: Deputy Head of Planning, Budgeting and Controlling at YUKOS RM (business unit responsible for logistics, refining and sales).
- 2004: received the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
- 2005 — 2007: Deputy CFO, LLK-International (production and sales of lubricants and special petroleum products; part of the LUKOIL group).
- 2007 — 2011: Head of Budgeting and Planning Department, Head of Economics and Corporate Planning Directorate, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- 2011 — 2012: Acting Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- From 2012: Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Economics and Finance, Gazprom Neft PJSC.