Alexei YankevichDeputy CEO for Economics and Finance
- Born on 19 December 1973.
- In 1997, graduated from the St Petersburg State Electrical Engineering University (LETI), majoring in optical and electronic instruments and systems. In 1998, graduated from the LETI-Lovanium International School of Management, St Petersburg.
- 1998 — 2001 worked at CARANA consulting company.
- 2001 — 2005 Deputy Head of Planning, Budgeting and Controlling at YUKOS RM (business unit responsible for logistics, refining and sales).
- In 2004, received the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
- 2005 — 2007 Deputy CFO, LLK-International (production and sales of lubricants and special petroleum products; part of the LUKOIL group).
- 2007 — 2011 Head of Budgeting and Planning Department, Head of Economics and Corporate Planning Directorate, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- 2011 — 2012 Acting Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance, JSC Gazprom Neft.
- From 2012 Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO, Economics and Finance, Gazprom Neft PJSC.