Gazprom Neft will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at 11 a.m. on June 29, 2010 in Gazprom headquarters at 16, Nametkina Street, in accordance with the decision taken by the Company’s Board of Directors. The registration of participants will be held from 10 a.m. on the same day. The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the annual general meeting of the shareholders is May 14, 2010 at the close of business.
The Board of Directors approved the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Gazprom Neft Shareholders (see the Reference).
The Board of Directors resolved to preliminarily approve and introduce for consideration of the Meeting of the Shareholders the Company’s 2009 annual report and 2009 accounting statements prepared in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Board of Director recommended the Meeting of the Shareholders to approve the distribution of Gazprom Neft net profit as per the year-end 2009.
The Board of Directors recommended that the Meeting of the Shareholders endorse a dividend payment of 3.57 rubles per ordinary share based on the Company’s 2009 financial results. The amount of dividends is calculated in accordance with the principles of the Company’s Regulations for Dividend Policy and amount to 20 per cent of the Company’s 2009 net profit under US GAAP standards. Dividend payout closing date is set for May 31, 2011.
The Board of Directors considered the results of the open tender for an independent audit company to provide the compulsory annual audit of Gazprom Neft and introduced the winner (ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers) for approval by the General Meeting of Gazprom Neft Shareholders as the Company’s auditor for 2010.
Besides, the Board of Directors took decisions on other issues related to the Annual General Meeting of Gazprom Neft Shareholders.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Gazprom Neft Shareholders approved by the Board of Directors:
- Approval of JSC Gazprom Neft’s 2009 annual report
- Approval of JSC Gazprom Neft’s 2009 accounting statements including Profit and Losses Statement
- On the distribution of JSC Gazprom Neft’s 2009 profits including dividend payout (announcement) based on 2009 financial results
- Selection of members of JSC Gazprom Neft Board of Directors
- Selection of members of JSC Gazprom Neft Audit Commission
- Approval of a JSC Gazprom Neft auditor for 2010
- On the remuneration of members of JSC Gazprom Neft Board of Directors
- On the remuneration of member of JSC Gazprom Neft Audit Commission