Gazprom Neft shareholders elected a new Board of Directors
Gazprom Neft shareholders early terminated the powers of the members of the Board of Directors at the extraordinary meeting on 20 November and elected the new Board of Directors composed of:
- Chairman of the Board of JSC Gazprom Alexey Miller;
- Vice Chairman of the Board, Head of the Financial-Economic Department of JSC Gazprom Andrey Kruglov;
- Vice Chairman of the Board of JSC Gazprom Valeriy Golubev;
- Member of the Board, Head of the Department of Marketing, Gas and Liquid Hydrocarbons Processing of JSC Gazprom Kirill Seleznev;
- Member of the Board, Head of the Legal Department of JSC Gazprom Nikolay Dubik;
- Member of the Board, Head of the Department of Gas, Gas Condensate and Oil Recovery of JSC Gazprom Vasiliy Podyuk;
- Member of the Board, Head of the Department of Property Management and Corporate Relations of JSC Gazprom Olga Pavlova;
- Chairman of the Board of JSC Gazprom Neft Alexander Dyukov;
- Manager of the Project on development of the Russian orientation, Manager of the Project “Yuzhniy Potok” (“South Flow”) of Eni S.p.A. Moscow, Senior Vice President for supply and development of portfolio investment of Eni S.p.A. Milan Marco Alvera;
- Senior Operations Director of Eni S.p.A. Claudio Descalzi.
Besides, the shareholders approved the related party transactions.