Gazprom Neft shareholders approve the dividend payout for 2005
Moscow, June 22, 2006. At an annual general meeting held on June 22 OJSC Gazprom Neft shareholders approved the dividend payout for 2005 in the amount of 7.90 rubles per ordinary share, which on the whole amounts to 37 465 bln. rubles. Dividend payments would be carried out May 31, 2007.
OJSC Gazprom Neft shareholders elected the Board of Directors:
- Chairman of the Board of OJSC Gazprom - Alexey Miller
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of OJSC Gazprom - Andrey Kruglov
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of OJSC Gazprom and President of OJSC Gazprom Neft - Alexander Ryazanov
- Head of marketing and gas and liquid carbons refining department of OJSC Gazprom - Kirill Seleznev
- Head of legal department of OJSC Gazprom - Konstantin Chuychenko
- Head of gas, gas condensate and oil production department of OJSC Gazprom - Vasiliy Podyuk
- Head of estate administration and corporate relations department of OJSC Gazprom - Olga Pavlova
- Head of corporate finance of ZAO YUKOS-RM - Yuri Khudyakov
- Director of directorate of shareholder relations of ZAO YUKOS-RM - Sergey Bisirkin
Andrey Belobrov, Anatoliy Kluchnikov and Vitaliy Kovalev entered the Audit Commission, and ZAO PriceWaterHouse Coopers was elected as an auditor of OJSC Gazprom Neft for 2006.
Shareholders also approved the annual report and accounting statements of OJSC Gazprom Neft for 2005.