Gazprom Neft’s Board of Directors has reviewed the Company’s 2014 investment programme and budget. Gazprom Neft’s 2014 investment programme amounted to more than RUB 331 billion. In 2014, the Company produced 66.3 million tonnes of oil equivalent, an increase of 6.4% on the previous year.
Production volumes at Gazprom Neft refineries increased by 2% year-on-year, totalling 43.5 million tonnes in 2014. Significant annual growth of 7.5% was achieved in the premium segment (wholesale and filling stations, aviation and bunkering fuel, engine oils and lubricants, and bitumen products). In 2014, sales volumes for the premium segment reached 25.8 million tonnes.
2014 results demonstrate that Gazprom Neft remains one of the leaders in the oil industry by key efficiency indicators, ranked first in terms of increase in hydrocarbon production.
Based on the results for 2014, Gazprom Neft’s Board of Directors has recommended that the AGM pay out dividends to the amount of 25% of the consolidated net profits calculated under IFRS, which amounts to RUB 30.67 billion or RUB 6.47 per ordinary share (taking into account the dividends that were paid in the first half of the fiscal year 2014). 22 June, 2015 has been proposed as the dividend record date.
The Board of Directors has proposed the appointment of ZAO PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as the Company’s auditor for 2015 for approval at the AGM.
By decision of the Board of Directors, Gazprom Neft's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on 5 June, 2015, at 11:00 am at OAO Gazprom's central office in Moscow (16 Nametkina Street). The list of persons entitled to participate in Gazprom Neft's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be produced from the register of holders of registered securities as of the end of the trading day on 17 April, 2015.
Gazprom Neft AGM agenda
1. Approval of Gazprom Neft's Annual Report 2014.
2. Approval of Gazprom Neft's Annual Financial Statement 2014.
3. Allocation of Gazprom Neft’s profits for 2014.
4. The amount, schedule, form of dividend payouts and proposed dividend record date for 2014.
5. Elections to the Board of Directors of Gazprom Neft.
6. Elections to the Internal Audit Committee of Gazprom Neft.
7. Approval of the 2015 External Auditor for Gazprom Neft.
8. Remuneration for members of the Board of Directors of Gazprom Neft.
9. Remuneration for members of the Internal Audit Committee of Gazprom Neft.
10. Proposal of changes to the Regulations of the Audit Committee of Gazprom Neft.
The following persons have been nominated as candidates for Gazprom Neft’s Board of Directors:
1. Alexei Miller;
2. Valery Golubev;
3. Andrei Kruglov;
4. Nikolai Dubik;
5. Elena Mikhailova;
6. Vsevolod Cherepanov;
7. Kirill Seleznev;
8. Vladimir Alisov;
9. Aleksandr Kalinkin;
10. Sergei Fursenko;
11. Aleksandr Diukov;
12. Mikhail Sereda;
13. Marat Garayev;
14. Valery Serdyukov;
15. Mikhail Parfenov.