Six Gazprom Neft employees were among the winners at this year’s all-Russia “Leaders of Russia” management competition, with Alexei Malutin, Head of Prospective Development Department, Upstream Division, Gazprom Neft, among the top-20 highest-rated participants. On which basis, the company proved the unofficial leader of Russia’s corporate sector in terms of the number of employees among the competition winners, with a total 11 Gazprom Neft representatives taking part in the competition final, held in Sochi.
Commenting of the result of the competition, Alexander Dyukov Chairman of the Gazprom Neft Management Board, commented: “Competition finalists are strong managers, with well developed leadership skills and highly professional training. I think this competition should become a regular one. Those employees who made it to the final are already part of Gazprom Neft’s talent pool. But it was particularly gratifying that six of them were able to make it into the top100 ‘Leaders of Russia’. Gazprom Neft, as a company, can also call itself the winner of this competition: we had the greatest presence in the final, and are now also the leader in terms of the number of employees among the 100 best participants.”
Alexei Malutin, Head of Prospective Development Department,Gazprom Neft, and a winner in the “Leaders of Russia” competition, added: As a third-generation oilman, my choice of career was obvious. I am very glad to be working in as high-tech and efficient a company as Gazprom Neft, in a team of professionals in which leadership qualities, in particular, are highly valued. I started out as a technical specialist, before moving up to manager, and I now have people reporting to me who are themselves managers. At this stage in your career you need the sort of skills they don’t teach you at school or university. Advice from an experience manager — who’s been through the same things — can help in their development. Which is why the idea behind this competition struck chord with me. I’m glad I’ve been able to achieve some success in it.
Gazprom Neft employees among the winners in this year’s “Leaders of Russia” competition:
- Denis N. Demin,Head of Strategic Analysis Section, Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Ivan M. Dobrovolsky, Programme Manager for Strategic Competencies and Careers Development, Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Alexei V. Malutin, Head of Prospective Development Department, Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Konstantin A. Pryadilov, Project Manager, Science and Technology Centre, Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Tikhon G. Shevelev, Head of Conceptual Engineering Section, Gazpromneft-Razvitie
- Dmitry A. Yurev, Head of Geology and Field Development Section of Orenburg and Vostok fields, Gazprom Neft Science and Technology Centre.