Service cards for commercial fleets
Services for corporate clients include pre- and direct-payment cards for fuel and services, an online business management system, digital products and services, and a specialist filling-station network for freight transport.
Advantages of the service card:
- Cash-free payments for fuel and services (car-wash, tyre fitting, servicing, retail goods)
- Expense management and cost control: flexible limit setting via personal accounts, VAT refunds
- 24-hour customer support
Service cards are accepted throughout the network, including at more than 2,700 Gazpromneft and partner stations in Russia and the CIS, and at more than 350 trade organisations and service providers (car-wash and tyre-fitting providers, service stations, parking facilities, and more).
An online business management system, offering a website, personal accounts, and a mobile app
Our online system offers direct access to card blocking, flexible management tools for setting card limits and constraints, and information on customer agreements and transactions. Users can also view information on individual filling stations, including detailed information on prices and services, and plan routes in line with available filling stations and roadside services.
Facilities and services
- Sign up to receive reports on expenses and transactions electronically
- Access car-wash, tyre-fitting and oil-change services, as well as a range of food- and non-food products, café items and hot food throughout the Gazpromneft filling station network
- Use the application programming interface (API) to synch client and operator accounting systems and databases
- Receive personal account notifications to prevent card blocking
Become a client
Legal entities can obtain service cards by concluding an online agreement
You can also become a client by calling our hotline on